Last Updated: December 19, 2023
Personal Information You Provide. We collect personal information when you provide it to us, which may include the following:
- Contact information, such as first and last name, email address, phone number, or mailing address.
- Professional information, such as company name, job title, company location, or other details we may collect about your company.
- Account information, such as your log-in details, information that you store in your account, information you provide during registration or agreement submission, and other details about your use of the Service.
- Preferences, such as your marketing or communications preferences.
- Survey responses, such as the information you provide in response to our surveys or questionnaires.
- Communications, such as the information associated with your requests or inquiries, including for support, assistance, or order information, and any feedback you provide when you communicate with us.
Unless we specifically request it, we ask that you not provide us with any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Service, or otherwise to us.
Personal Information from Third Parties. We may obtain personal information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms and other public sources, third parties that help us advertise our services and find new customers, joint marketing partners, event co-sponsors, and other third parties. If you use a third-party service to login to the Service or otherwise connect or link a third-party service to the Service, we may also receive personal information from that service.
Personal Information Collected Automatically. We, our service providers, and our advertising partners may automatically log information about you, your computer, or your mobile device, and your activity over time on our Service and other sites and online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Like many online services, we use the following technologies to facilitate some of our automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Session-Replay Technologies, which are third-party software programs that we may use on the Site or in some locations of the Service to record a video replay of users’ interactions with the Service. The video replay may include users’ clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, mobile app touches, typing, and other activity taken during the session. We use these replays for research and development purposes, such as to help us troubleshoot problems with the Service, understand how users interact with and use the Service, and identify areas for improvement.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer colleagues or other contacts to us and share their contact information with us. Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
To Provide the Service and Our Products, Technology, and Services. We may use personal information to provide our Service and related products, technology, and services, and to operate our business. For example, we use personal information to:
- process your transactions, including granting access to our Service and providing our services and technology;
- establish, manage, monitor, and maintain your account;
- improve and personalize your experience on or with the Service;
- verify your identity or determine your eligibility for offers and promotions;
- communicate with you about the Service (including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages);
- respond to any of your requests, feedback, or questions, including any requests for customer support;
- provide any surveys or other promotions you participate in;
- provide maintenance and support; and
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information.
Research and Development. We use personal information for research and development purposes, including to study and improve the Service and our business, and to develop new features, functionality, products, technology, and services. For example, we may collect and create information based upon the use, performance, and operation of the Service (such as usage patterns, traffic logs, and user engagement with the Service). As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We create anonymous data from personal information by removing information that makes that data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Direct Marketing. We may send you Sentinel Insights-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including materials, updates, information, special offers, and promotional material from us and our business partners. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “YOUR CHOICES” section below.
To Comply with Laws and Regulations. We will use personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may use personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Service, business, databases, and other technology assets; (b) protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (c) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; (d) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (e) prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With Your Consent. We will disclose your personal information in accordance with your prior direction or, in some cases, we may specifically ask you for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Related Companies. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other related companies.
Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf that are necessary for the orderly operation of our business. For example, we work with service providers that help us perform website hosting, maintenance services, database management, analytics, fraud protection, marketing, customer relationship management, finances, and other purposes.
Advertising Partners. We may also share personal information with third parties who we partner with for advertising campaigns or that collect information about your activity on the Service for the purposes described in the “Interest-Based Advertising” section above.
Contest and Joint Marketing Partners. We may also share your personal information with other partners in order to provide you with content and other features through the Service, and such partners may send you promotional materials or otherwise contact you regarding products and services that they offer. When you choose to enter a contest or sign up for a promotion, if applicable, we may share the personal information you provide as part of the offer with the named co-sponsors or other third parties affiliated with such offer.
Professional Advisors. We may share personal information with persons, companies, or professional firms providing Sentinel Insights with advice and consulting in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial, debt collection, and other matters.
Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and other parties if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Compliance. We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the purposes described above in the section titled “For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety.”
Business Transaction Participants. We may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with any business transaction (or potential transaction) involving a merger, acquisition, sale of shares or assets, financing, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Sentinel Insights is based in the United States, and we have service providers in the United States and other countries. Your personal information may be collected, used, and stored in these countries or other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country. By providing your personal information, where applicable law permits, you specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein.
Individuals in Europe may view additional information about data transfers in the section below titled “Notice to European Users.”
Opt-Out of Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of our promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or by contacting us as described below. Please note, if you opt-out you may still receive Service-related communications, such as announcements or notifications.
Many of the opt-out preferences described in this section must be set on each device or browser for which you want them to apply. Please note that some of the advertising companies we work with may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive interest-based advertisements from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. The Service currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to Provide Personal Information. We may need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services.
The Service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from the risks presented by unauthorized access or acquisition, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Service may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
|Processing Purpose (as described above in the “Use of Personal Information” section)
|To Provide the Service and Our Products and Services
|Research and Development
|Processing is based on your consent where that consent is required by applicable law. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it at any time in the manner indicated when you consented or via the relevant Service.
Where such consent is not required by applicable law, we process your personal information for this purpose based on our legitimate interests in promoting our business and providing you with tailored, relevant content.
|To Comply with Laws and Regulations
|Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
|For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety
|Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or based on our legitimate interests in protecting our or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property.
|With Your Consent
|Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it any time in the manner indicated when you consent or via the relevant Service.
Retention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish and defend legal claims, for fraud prevention purposes, or as long as required to meet our legal obligations. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your Rights. European data protection laws may give you certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Port. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You may submit these requests by contacting us using the information below. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or our response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. In the European Economic Area, you can find your data protection regulator here. In the United Kingdom, you can find your data protection regulator here.
Cross-Border Data Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to a country outside of Europe such that we are required to apply additional safeguards to your personal information under European data protection laws, we will do so. Please contact using the contact information below for further information about any such transfers or the specific safeguards applied.
36 SOUTH 18TH AVE STE D
BRIGHTON, CO 80601